It’s extremely late for me to be awake- after 1 o’clock in the morning. I’ve been chumming around with my friend, Allie; her beau; my beau; and my sister.
I’ve been unable to blog for what feels like ages but really has been a mere three or four weeks. It has been a very trying time and a very humbling time for me.
Please bear with this incredibly disorganized, random post. I’ve missed blogging so much that I wanted to waste no time divulging so many of my feelings!
Things I’ve learned over the past month:
- Money is important but not the most important.
- Family cannot be chosen but should be allowed a chance to fail or succeed- their choice.
- I can be incredibly creative when it comes to stretching a dollar.
- I can be clumsy enough to create a need to spend the money saved by being a Frugal Frannie.
- Not every stressful thing that happens to us has to be traumatic. Our society teaches us to be fast, efficient, up to speed; when interacting with people all of these adjectives are the wrong ones.
I’ve been approaching a burnout in my life and just this week have decided to snap the hell out of it. It’s CHRISTMAS for Christ’s sake!
My family disagreement hasn’t yet been resolved and I’m not quite sure how I feel about it.
I’m completely and totally broke right now but I’m not broken.
I’m super excited to get our Christmas tree…. Even though it’s super late to be decorating. Truthfully, I wanted to do it the weekend before Thanksgiving but was out-voted on the idea. And now look what the date is and who doesn’t have a tree up. Heh.
More to come, more feeling to follow…
Thanks for the Twitter conversations; my BlackBerry saved my sanity during my accidental computer abstinence!
Happy Hump Day 🙂